JobsLook for the challenge
The netplace Telematic GmbH is an independent internet service provider with an extensive spectrum of services. Network technology, server systems, IT security, system administration and software development are bundled by netplace to a one-source internet solution.
A special focus is set on the interdisciplinary expertise of our staff, which is facilitated by both internal and external trainings.
To support our team we are looking for:
Your main tasks
- System administration and customer support
- Analysis and elimination of system failures
- Operative security management and conduction of security analyses
- Planning and realization of customer projects
A full academic qualification in computer sciences / computer systems or rather an apprenticeship for a qualified IT specialist. The ability to quickly grasp logical correlations and to independently work on tasks.
If you also can provide expertise in one of the following areas, you are a desired candidate and really should apply for this position.
- Operating systems (Linux, Windows Server)
- Internet protocols (DNS, e-mail, web)
- Application servers (Apache, IIS, Tomcat, MySQL, MS SQL)
Your main tasks
- Responsible collaboration in administration, problem analysis and tuning of operating systems (MS Windows Server, Linux), applications (web, databases) and networks
- Design and projection of ISP services covering web and IT security
- Conduction of security analyses and patch management of server systems
- Software development covering system monitoring, IT security and tools
- Project management concerning the hosting of international web sites
A full academic qualification in computer sciences. The ability to quickly grasp logical correlations and to independently work on tasks. If you also can provide expertise with the operating systems MS Windows Server and Linux, popular internet protocols and internet security, you are a desired candidate and really should apply for this position.
Your main tasks
- Management of sales processes
- Design of product presentations
- Bid packaging and tracking
- Independent counseling and support of new and regular customers
- Vocational training in business administration or technology
- Expertise in sales of technological solutions to business customers
- Basic technological knowledge of internet and IT services
- Distinct abilities of communication and negotiation as well as structured and reliable working methods
- Very good German language knowledge (written and spoken) and good English skills
- Proactivity, flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident handling of recent MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We offer you an attractive salary, diversified tasks, interesting projects, a pleasant work environment and quick decision-making.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receive your informative application documents including your desired salary and possible start date. E-mail preferred.
netplace Telematic GmbH
Herr Maximilian Fruth