Look For The Challenge
Time to UPGRADE! - Who, if not us, when, if not now!
netplace is an internationally active Internet Service Provider with its headquarters in the heart of Munich. Highly interesting Internet applications find a home with us and are supported around the clock by motivated administrators. Get to know the latest systems and technologies in the areas of network technology, cloud hosting and IT security. Expand your profession and become a member of the elite circle of cyberspace administrators.
System Administrator (m/f)
Your area of responsibility
- Administration of the cloud infrastructure and handling of support requests from our customers
- Configuration of server systems for web applications
- Analysis and elimination of system malfunctions that occur
- Operational security management and security analysis
- Conception, planning and realization of customer projects
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of hardware and software
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or completed training as IT specialist
- Experience in cloud server and system administration is desirable
- Good Linux operating system knowledge and experience in configuring application servers
- Ability to work independently and to recognize logical relationships quickly
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English is desirable
With us, further training knows no limits! We constantly offer new things, a varied job, interesting projects, a pleasant working environment and short decision paths. And last but not least, an attractive salary.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail:
netplace Telematic GmbH
Tel. 089 551805-10